Office Assistant Job – Chiropractic Office
We’re seeking an outgoing and friendly individual to assist in administrative and customer service duties.
Starkwood Chiropractic is looking to hire an Office Assistant for our practice to work between 30 to 40 hours per week. We are looking for a friendly, energetic, reliable, and self-motivated person. We have a fantastic team and would love for you to become a part of the Starkwood family. The ideal candidate has front desk experience in a chiropractic clinic setting. This position will consist of both front desk duties and assisting with various tasks around the office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow all company processes and policies
- Front Reception & Welcoming of New Patients and checking patients in & out for appointments
- Appointment scheduling for new & existing patients
- Data Entry
- Providing a High Level of Customer Service
- Keep referrals organized and filed
- Verify insurance benefits
- Answering multi-line phones
Skills & Requirements:
- Must be fluent in English & Spanish
- Provide the highest quality of Customer Service
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent speaking/communication/written skills and know basic phone etiquette
- Must be able to Multi-Task
- Punctual, responsible, reliable and be able to follow instructions carefully
Starkwood team members enjoy a positive working environment where they stay busy helping others live more meaningful, pain-free lives. That is what we do. Depending on the position you apply for, daily tasks may include performing general assistant duties, streamlining patient flow through preparation, scheduling, client management, and assisting in tasks required to run a chiropractic therapy practice.