Website Starkwood Chiropractic
Receptionist – Chiropractic Clinic
Starkwood Chiropractic is looking for an outgoing individual who is able to create a welcoming customer service environment at our Portland, Oregon chiropractic clinic. Are you the right candidate for the job? If you’re energetic, able to multi-task and work well with a team of care practitioners and support staff, then yes, you are. Since many of our patients speak Spanish, we are looking for an individual who can speak, read, and write Spanish in addition to English.
Our mission is to provide high-quality chiropractic care in a happy office environment that’s full of happy patients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answering phones,taking messages, and scheduling appointments
- Keeping front office space professional in appearance
- Greet incoming patients
- Set up conference rooms and mailroom with shipping responsibilities
- Moderate filing, including management of confidential and secure documentation
- Assist with projects and perform other duties and functions as requested
Skills & Requirements:
- Must be fluent in English & Spanish
- Provide the highest quality of Customer Service
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent speaking/communication/written skills and know basic phone etiquette
- Must be able to Multi-Task
- Punctual, responsible, reliable and be able to follow instructions carefully
Starkwood team members enjoy a positive working environment where they stay busy helping others live more meaningful, pain-free lives. That is what we do. Depending on the position you apply for, daily tasks may include performing general assistant duties, streamlining patient flow through preparation, scheduling, client management, and assisting in tasks required to run a chiropractic therapy practice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com